1. Hollow out a relatively good sized orange in the same fashion that would a Holloween Pumpkin to make an Orange Peel Shell.
2. Mix up some cake batter.
3. Fill the Orange Peel Shell about half way with cake batter.
4. Add some Chocolate Chips, Marshmallows, or anything else you think would taste good in cake.
5. Wrap it up in tinfoil and place over an open fire to cook.
6. The cake will rise in the same fashion as it does in the oven or what you’d see when watching muffins cook.
7. Cook on oven fire, checking frequently to make sure the cake is done within.
8. Take off fire, cool, and enjoy.